Thursday 21 June 2012

CL Weddings & Events

Wow a year since my last findings!
I have been cheating on my blog for almost a year now with some of her friends, Pinterest & Lover.ly but now I come running back to my first true love.


In the last year my partner & I have quit our jobs & moved two hours north to the to the Sunshine Coast, adopted our very first dog & moved into a house with a yard! It's been a slow start for me, not finding work and living further away from people we love. One good thing that has come from the move is being introduced to one of Australia's leading Wedding Planners, CL Weddings & Events based in Noosa, here I get to work alongside Carly who is such an inspiration when it comes to anything weddings.
Here are some images of recent work from the clan

If you would like to know more about anything shown here please view CL Weddings & Events








1 comment:

  1. Such a nice blog, thanks to the author for sharing with us such Useful information
    best drop earrings in australia

    https://singaporegemstonejewelry.blogspot.com/2019/05/the-captivation-of-best-drop-earrings.html

    ReplyDelete