Friday 18 March 2011

Food Fashion Friends

I was really hungry when I got home from work today & with nothing left in the fridge & only dried food in the cupboard, I jumped off the lounge & grabbed a book that always gets my imagination running & my taste buds roaring. A book I got for Christmas of my muma, Food Fashion Friends by Fleur Wood
Although a lot of the menu & styling is so beautiful & extravagant, most of it could only be as great if I had a stack of cash to be able to get my hands on all the amazing props she uses, It would also be handy to have a famous chef as a BFF (Mat Moran) but it has given me some great ideas for having people over for a special dinner, or organising a special gathering for someone
You can buy this book in most book stores for $60 or online from here





No comments:

Post a Comment